IMPORTANT: EVERYDAY SHARE A GOOGLE DOC WITH ME AT THE END OF CLASS TELLING ME HOW FAR YOU GOT AND WHAT YOU LEARNED!! THIS WILL BE GRADED!! YOU ARE EXPECTED TO REMEMBER TO DO THIS EVERYDAY–WHETHER YOU ARE REMINDED OR NOT!!!
GOAL: Before you leave class today you will know how to use the selection tools, refine your selections, transform selections, use the pen tool, and save selections.
Read and do pages 111-146
- Watch the video
- Not everything in the chapter is covered in the video. PLEASE BE SURE TO DO EVERYTHING IN THE BOOK!!!!! Pause the video when necessary. Work through the book in order regardless of what the video is showing. BUT STILL DO EVERYTHING IN THE VIDEO.
- Making selections is the basis of everything in Photoshop!! Make sure you know how to use each selection tool!!
- Page 112–VERY IMPORTANT!!
- Page 146–Send me the Self Study as a JPEG attachment along with an explanation of what you did when it is finished.
- Page 146–Answer the questions on page 89 using good writing skills. Be thorough!! COVER UP THE ANSWERS AND THEN CHECK YOURSELF!!! You will be tested over this material later!!
PHOTOSHOP LESSON 4 PROJECT: Today you will have the opportunity to apply what you have learned in Photoshop Lesson 4 by manipulating your own photo and applying the following:
- Apply at least 3 skills you learned in lesson 4 to your own photo.
- Send the photo to me as a JPEG email attachment. In the email message tell me the 3 skills you used when creating your photo. Be creative. Make the project meaningful. I will be showing my 7th graders your photos from this lesson. They will vote on the best one and that one will be printed in large format!! MAKE YOUR’S GOOD!!! Do not finish in 10 minutes!!
- Project Ideas: