PHOTOSHOP LESSON 5 PROJECT
Goal: Today you will have the opportunity to apply what you have learned in Photoshop Lesson 5 by manipulating your own photo and applying the following:
- Show me the Self Study when it is finished.
- Apply at least 3 skills you learned in lesson 5 to your own photo. Or you can use these files to put Coach Poge & Coach Anderson’s face on the old football picture for fun 🙂 :
- Send the photo to me as an email attachment. In the email message tell me the 3 skills you used when creating your photo. Also, send me your original photo and your Photoshopped photo.
GOAL: Before you leave class today you will know how to choose your color settings, use the histogram panel, discover how to use a neutral, use curves, understand unsharp mask, and use camera raw.
Read and do pages 187-218
- Watch all the videos!!
- Show me:
- The Boy
- The Girl
- Page 219–Show me the Self Study when it is finished.
- Page 220–Answer the questions on page 89 using good writing skills. Be thorough!! COVER UP THE ANSWERS AND THEN CHECK YOURSELF!!! You will be tested over this material later!!