GOAL: Before you leave class today you will know how to create shapes, select objects using the selection tools, transform shapes, and use layers to organize artwork.
Read and do pages 557-585
- Be sure to watch all the videos!!!
- Page 586–Show me–Save it to your Google Drive on your computer–wait until it syncs–go to your Google Drive online–share it with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Page 586–Make sure you know the answers to these questions!! You will be tested on them!!!
GOAL: Before you leave class today you will know how to use the appearance panel, apply and adjust fills and strokes, use the live paint bucket tool, create and apply a gradient, and create and update a pattern swatch.
Read and do pages 587-608
- WATCH THIS VIDEO
- Show me the cirlce with the bus
- Page 609–Show me
- Page 609–Make sure you know the answers to these questions!! You will be tested on them!!!
PROJECT FOR ILLUSTRATOR 1 & 2: BELLEVUE FBLA LOGO THROW DOWN
- Show your classmates.
- Email me your file and explain at least 3 skills you learned in Illustrator lesson 1 that you applied to the file.