IMPORTANT: EVERYDAY SHARE A Word Online file WITH ME AT THE END OF CLASS TELLING ME HOW FAR YOU GOT AND WHAT YOU LEARNED!! THIS WILL BE GRADED!! YOU ARE EXPECTED TO REMEMBER TO DO THIS EVERYDAY–WHETHER YOU ARE REMINDED OR NOT!!!
GOAL: Complete chapter 1 and apply what you learned to a photo of your own.
- Watch the video for Chapters 1 & 2 ONLINE
- Read pages 41-61
- Page 41–Be sure to copy the folders for the Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, and Fireworks units into your Google Drive on your machine!!!
- Read and do pages 42-60–if you have a question–ASK!!!!
- Page 61–Show me the Self Study when it is finished. YOU MAY USE YOUR OWN PICTURE!!!!
- Page 61–Answer the questions on page 61 using good writing skills. Be thorough!! COVER UP THE ANSWERS AND THEN CHECK YOURSELF!!! You will be tested over this material later!!
ON GOING PROJECTS:
#1: Collages: MAKE ONE FOR THE TRACK & GOLF TEAMS THAT INCLUDES THEIR SCHEDULE
#5: Comet Graduate Essentials–Critical Thinkers, Communicators, Self-Motivated, Collaborators, Engaged, Flexible, Responsible, Team Members, Problem Solvers, Growth Mindset–Believe in the Blue–Bellevue Community Schools–(comet logo & pictures of students)–INFOGRAPHIC