YOU HAVE TODAY TO ROLL OUT YOUR MARKETING PLAN FOR YOUR FUNDRAISER. THE FUNDRAISER MUST BE IMPLEMENTED DURING THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!
You need to turn in:
- A file created using Photoshop–turn in as a JPG & PSD file
- A file created using Illustrator–turn in as a GIF & AI
- A file created using InDegisn–turn in as a PDF & INDD
PLEASE TALK TO MR. JESS TO ENROLL IN ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- Business Computer Applications I–college credit
- Business Computer Applications II–Google Suite, online tools/apps, Intro to Microsoft Excel & Access
- Advanced Computer Applications (take Apps I & II first)–college credit
- Multimedia Marketing–Marketing basics, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, animations…….
- Web Design (take Multimedia Marketing first)–college credit
- Entrepreneurship (21st Century Business I)–Basic business concepts & how to own your own business
- Personal Finance (21st Century Business II)–Investing, Banking, Stocks, Bonds, etc.–all through an online simulation
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
FINISH FINAL PROJECT
SCENARIO: You have been hired by the Bellevue Community School District to promote their school district to incoming families and other communities within driving distance of BCSD. Create print and multimedia materials to promote the Bellevue Community School District. You have today to work on this. Here is how you will be scored:
- Identification of target market
- Use of Photoshop
- Use of Illustrator
- Use of InDesign
- Use of FireWorks
- Use of Flash
Prepare to present. You will begin presenting next class.
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR PRESENTATION:
- You will want to include in your presentation to the class the following:
- Discuss your business
- Discuss the poster
- Create an introduction to your project
- REVIEW THE GRADING RUBRIC!!
You will present next class. Be sure to dress appropriately when you present–look nice!! No sweats, t-shirts, ripped jeans, etc.
ALSO REMEMBER TO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SPELLING!!!!!!