IF YOU ARE IN FBLA HERE ARE SOME EVENTS YOU CAN DO AT THE COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE:
- Job Interview competitive event: Description & Scoring Rubric
- Electronic Career Portfolio competitive event: Description & Scoring Rubric
GOAL: By the end of class today you will know all about this course and the expectations for the course.
- REGISTER for the Virtual Business Challenge PERSONAL FINANCE–https://vb.knowledgematters.com/user/register/fbla/
- EXTRA CREDIT: Show your parents this lesson plan and have them visit this part of my website: Parent Info., Resources & Personal Finance. Ask them to fill out the form on the Parent Info. page OR comment at the bottom of the Personal Finance page. Ask them to tell me what they expect you to learn in this class this quarter.
- Listen & watch this video on your laptop, but actually DO what I am doing in the video on the computer you are sitting at in my classroom: Watch AND DO this video on how to establish your Office 365 account.
- We will use Office 365 in this class instead of Google Drive.
- GET YOUR PASSWORD HANDOUT FROM YOUR TEACHER when you are prompted to enter your Office 365 password.
- Watch this: What is Stopping You?
- What are your goals for this semester? What is stopping you from achieving them? What can you do to eliminate the blockades? This is your writing for today. Write your responses in the Word Online for this class.
- Get into the Virtual Business Personal Finance game on your desktop–the Yellow button with the Red dollar sign
- Under CHOOSE ONE choose TUTORIAL
- Read the contents of the yellow box & click next–see how far you can get today.