WHAT TO DO DURING THE GAME:
- Reconcile daily
- Check your email daily for communications from vendors.
- Log in every 5 days to stay engaged.
- Take ALL quizzes/surveys.
- Pay all bills on time.
- Stay engaged in your finances by updating and using your CFS and actively managing your 401(k) contribution and your bank account type.
- Feb 27–Lots-O-Watts Energy Service Charges
WE WILL DO THIS TOGETHER:
- RECONCILING USING THE CASH FLOW STATEMENT–Read this
- TEST DRIVE LEARNING TO RECONCILE--Do this. You will need the following document: BANK ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
- Credit – Money added to your bank account. Also referred to as a deposit.
- Debit – Money deducted from your bank account. Also referred to as a withdrawal.
- Negative Balance – The bank account has less than $0.
- Net Income – The dollar amount of your paycheck. This is your “take-home” pay.
- Minimum Balance –The lowest balance possible without receiving a fee.
- VIRTUAL BUSINESS CHALLENGE PERSONAL FINANCE–2018–until March 2, 2018