In an email message to me, please write a thank you to John for speaking to your class last week. Please mention at least 1 specific item that you learned from him.
STUDENT RESPONSIBILITIES EVERYDAY DURING THE SIMULATION:
- Login daily
- Pay bills on-time
- Adjust 401(k) contribution % and bank account type, as needed
- Read simulation communications via email, Dashboard Alert, and push notifications
- Maintain their CFS reconciled
- Take quizzes and surveys
- Review pay stubs and W-2
- Use the Student Quick Tips to help navigate the simulation and perform common tasks
- Use the Knowledge Base to answer questions about the game, scoring, website navigation, etc.
GOAL: Reconcile your CFS with your Bank Account.
Open and print this handout and do it–step by step.–Turn it in along with the printout of your CFS.
CHECK JMC–turn in missing assignments