STUDENT RESPONSIBILITIES EVERYDAY DURING THE SIMULATION:
- Login daily
- Pay bills on-time
- Adjust 401(k) contribution % and bank account type, as needed
- Read simulation communications via email, Dashboard Alert, and push notifications
- Maintain their CFS reconciled
- Take quizzes and surveys
- Review pay stubs and W-2
- Use the Student Quick Tips to help navigate the simulation and perform common tasks
- Use the Knowledge Base to answer questions about the game, scoring, website navigation, etc.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW:
- Create a brochure to help fellow teenagers understand credit cards better. Read the instructions on the rubric & get started! You may use Word or Publisher to create it. Here are some additional resources:
- Understanding Your Statement, The Federal Reserve http://www.federalreserve.gov/creditcard
- Credit Card Notes, Indiana Department of Finance http://www.in.gov/dfi/CREDIT_CARDS.doc
- Know Before You Owe, The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau consumerfinance.gov/credit-cards/knowbeforeyouowe
- This is part of your TEST for Module 3: In the PERSONAL FINANCE Google Doc, explain what you think is positive and/or negative about credit cards.