STUDENT RESPONSIBILITIES EVERYDAY DURING THE SIMULATION:
- Login daily
- Pay bills on-time
- Adjust 401(k) contribution % and bank account type, as needed
- Read simulation communications via email, Dashboard Alert, and push notifications
- Maintain their CFS reconciled
- Take quizzes and surveys
- Review pay stubs and W-2
- Use the Student Quick Tips to help navigate the simulation and perform common tasks
- Use the Knowledge Base to answer questions about the game, scoring, website navigation, etc.
GOAL: Before you leave today you will learn about Finding an Apartment.
- On your own read pages 43-47
- Answer questions 1-4 on your own or with a partner on page 48
- Get into the Virtual Business Personal Finance game on your desktop
- Click on LESSONS & Open the Lesson 4 Finding an Apartment handout
- #1–MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS!!!
- #2-3–Read and do
- Answer question 1 in a Google Doc shared with me.
- #4-6–Read and do
- Answer question 2 in the same Google Doc shared with me.