In Budget Challenge the assumption is that students have recently graduated from college and are working. Consequently, they have term loans in the forms of student loans and a vehicle loan. They also have a credit card which is a revolving loan. Making loan payments regularly and on time are some of the performance tasks they are expected to accomplish.
- Types and Costs of Debt (CW10A.1)
- Collateral (CW10A.2)
- Pitfalls to Debt (CW10A.3)
- Amortization and Compound Interest (CW10A.4)
- Log in to your Budget Challenge account
- From your Dashboard under Written Tests click VIEW DETAILS and next to (CW10A) LOANS/DEBT click UNIT MATERIAL
- READ EVERYTHING & WATCH ALL THE VIDEOS!! TODAY IS A LEARNING DAY!!
- Once you feel like you know everything there is to know from the Unit Materials, take the quiz–you do not have to do this today!!