END THE 2017 BUDGET CHALLENGE TODAY
STUDENT RESPONSIBILITIES EVERYDAY DURING THE SIMULATION:
- Login daily
- Pay bills on-time
- Adjust 401(k) contribution % and bank account type, as needed
- Read simulation communications via email, Dashboard Alert, and push notifications
- Maintain their CFS reconciled
- Take quizzes and surveys
- Review pay stubs and W-2
- Use the Student Quick Tips to help navigate the simulation and perform common tasks
- Use the Knowledge Base to answer questions about the game, scoring, website navigation, etc.
GOAL: Part of the learning process is figuring out what you did wrong and how you can improve. Today you will have the opportunity to use the CFS to summarize your game and to reflect on mistakes made and how they can avoided in your real life finances.
- PRINT THIS and complete it–Print the CFS as instructed