IF YOU WEREN’T HERE YESTERDAY:
- Send me an email telling me about what you learned & can use in your life from Andrea Feller on Friday.
STUDENT RESPONSIBILITIES EVERYDAY DURING THE SIMULATION:
- Login daily
- Pay bills on-time
- Adjust 401(k) contribution % and bank account type, as needed
- Read simulation communications via email, Dashboard Alert, and push notifications
- Maintain their CFS reconciled
- Take quizzes and surveys
- Review pay stubs and W-2
- Use the Student Quick Tips to help navigate the simulation and perform common tasks
- Use the Knowledge Base to answer questions about the game, scoring, website navigation, etc.
LESSONS 4, 5 6 PROJECT–FINISH NEXT CLASS
You are going to graduate from college in 1 month in the major of your choice. Good news! You just landed the job you have been hoping for all through college! Now you need to make the following decisions:
- Where should I live? What job will I have? How much will I make? (10 points)
- What kind of apartment can I afford? (10 points)
- What kind of vehicle can I afford? Use the sites: (10 points)
- What items do I need for my apartment and how much can I afford to spend on those items? (10 points)
IF THERE IS TIME:
- Print 3-5 copies of your resume on resume paper to take to the Jackson County Job & Career Fair on Wednesday.
- Make a business card with your personal info
- Get into Publisher
- At the top of the first Publisher screen click BUSINESS
- Click BUSINESS CARDS on the far left
- Click CREATE
- Click PAGE DESIGN and choose a color scheme of your choice
- Click the LOGO and delete it–replace it with a logo of your choice or put a shape in as a design
- Click the INSERT tab
- Click Picture to insert a picture from your files OR click Online Pictures to select a piece of clipart OR click a shape and draw it & fill it/format it
- Replace all the info for the first card with all your info. See my example below.
- Copy and paste the info from your first card to the other 9 cards on the front.
- Click on page 2
- Replace all the info with your own info. See me example below.
- Copy & paste all the info from the first card on page 2 to the other 9 cards on page 2
- Print to the Laserjet M553 printer–print on both sides–flip on the long edge
- Use my paper cutter to cut your cards–see me examples sitting on the table in the classroom
- MY EXAMPLE: Business Card