WHAT TO DO DURING THE GAME:
- Reconcile daily
- Check your email daily for communications from vendors.
- Log in every 5 days to stay engaged.
- Take ALL quizzes/surveys.
- Pay all bills on time.
- Stay engaged in your finances by updating and using your CFS and actively managing your 401(k) contribution and your bank account type.
IMPORTANT: At the end of every class, please email me describing how far you got today and what you learned. This will be graded periodically. Use 3-5 sentences.
LESSONS 4, 5 6 PROJECT–FINISH TODAY
You are going to graduate from college in 1 month in the major of your choice. Good news! You just landed the job you have been hoping for all through college! Now you need to make the following decisions:
- Where should I live? What job will I have? How much will I make? (10 points)
- What kind of apartment can I afford? (10 points)
- What kind of vehicle can I afford? Use the sites: (10 points)
- What items do I need for my apartment and how much can I afford to spend on those items? (10 points)