GOAL: Before you leave today you will know:
- How to write and endorse a check
- How to keep a checking account register in balance.
- How to make a deposit.
- The consequences and penalties involved in “bouncing” a check.
- WATCH THIS “CHECK IT OUT” VIDEO
- Open your green booklet to page 16 and follow along while listening to this video. checks (1)
- Read and do Situation A for MAY 15 to MAY 30 using pages 18 – 20 in your green booklet. Remember:
- Always record the transaction in the CHECK REGISTER first
- Second, write the check or fill out the deposit slip–USE GOOD HANDWRITING
- Use the answer key as you go to check to be sure you are doing it correctly.
- Show me when you are done.