READ AND DO EVERYTHING IN ORDER BELOW–READ ALL OF #1 THEN DO ALL OF #1 BEFORE MOVING ON TO #2…….
GOAL: By the end of class today you will know all about this course and the expectations for the course. You will also learn more about yourself as far as what kind of learner you are and how you learn best!!
- Supplies for the class: EARBUDS!!! Everyday!! Get them out if you have them today. If you do not have them today, use your Chromebook or phone to watch and listen and do the videos for today.
- Watch this Introduction video clip created by Mrs. Weber to welcome you to her class. You will also learn about the expectations for your class.
- LEAVE THIS LINK OPEN WHEN YOU ARE DONE!!!!! Answer these questions to determine what TYPE of learner you are You will be asked to tell me what kind of learner (auditory, visually, tactile–the questions you answer from the link will tell you in the end.)
- FILL OUT THIS FORM to let Mrs. Weber know a little bit about you.
- Sign up for typing.com. HERE IS HOW:
- DO NOT TYPE IN YOUR NAME!! Scroll to the BOTTOM of the login screen and click SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE
- Do Lesson 1
- Use good keyboarding technique!
- KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR SCREEN & KEEP YOUR FINGERS ON THE HOME ROW & TAKE YOUR TIME!!
- THIS IS NOT A RACE!!!
- EXTRA CREDIT: Show your parents this lesson plan and have them visit these parts of my website:
- Parent Info.
- 6th Grade Computer Applications.
- 6th Grade Student Page of Fame
- Ask them to fill out the form on the Parent Info. page or the Comments section at the bottom of the 6th Grade page or the bottom of the home page of my website. Ask them to tell me what they expect you to learn in this class this quarter. Also, please have them offer any suggestions or ask any questions they may have!! THANKS!!!