READ AND DO EVERYTHING IN ORDER BELOW–READ ALL OF #1 THEN DO ALL OF #1 BEFORE MOVING ON TO #2…….
GOAL: By the end of class today you will know all about this course and the expectations for the course. You will also have the opportunity to introduce yourself to Mrs. Weber and tell her more about what you expect from this class. You will also have the opportunity to tell her what she can do to make your learning experience in this class enjoyable and motivational for you!
- Supplies for the class: EARBUDS!!! Everyday!! Get them out if you have them today. If you do not have them today, use your Chromebook or phone to watch and listen and do the videos for today.
- CHANGE THIS: Watch this Introduction video clip created by Mrs. Weber to welcome you to her class. You will also learn about the expectations for your class.
- Please read the instructions on this form and fill it out as completely and honestly as you are able!!
- FILL OUT THIS FORM TO HELP MRS. WEBER OUT TO MAKE THIS CLASS THE BEST IT CAN BE FOR YOU
- Go to for typing.com & sign up. HERE IS HOW:
- Click CREATE A NEW TYPING.COM ACCOUNT
- DO NOT TYPE IN ANYTHING!! Scroll to the VERY BOTTOM of the login screen and click SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE
- Sign in using your school email address
- Do Lesson 1
- Use good keyboarding technique!
- KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR SCREEN & KEEP YOUR FINGERS ON THE HOME ROW & TAKE YOUR TIME!!
- THIS IS NOT A RACE!!!
- EXTRA CREDIT: Show your parents this lesson plan and have them visit this part of my website:
- Parent Info–This page contains a letter from me to parents discussing my classes, in general, and FBLA.
- 7th Grade Technology Applications Student Page of Fame–these are projects students have completed in the past and are examples of work you will be doing in this class!
- 7th Grade Computer Applications–this page has all the links for the daily lesson plans you will complete & it also has a brief description of the class and a link to how you will be graded and the rules for the class.
- Ask your parents to fill out the form on the Parent Info. page or the Comments section at the bottom of the 7th Grade page or the bottom of the home page of my website. Ask them to tell me what they expect you to learn in this class this quarter. Also, please have them offer any suggestions or ask any questions they may have!! THANKS!!!