ESPECIALLY SINCE I AM GONE IT IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT: EVERYDAY SHARE A GOOGLE DOC WITH ME AT THE END OF CLASS TELLING ME HOW FAR YOU GOT AND WHAT YOU LEARNED!! THIS WILL BE GRADED!! YOU ARE EXPECTED TO REMEMBER TO DO THIS EVERYDAY–WHETHER YOU ARE REMINDED OR NOT!!!
Before you leave today you will know how to create a press release
- Typing Web: Please keep your eyes on your screen while you practice!!
- THE DREAM TEAM WORD UNIT–Open this, scroll down to read about W 4 Press Release. Use Joe Gendron’s example to help you compose the paragraphs for your own press release.
- Open the 7th Grade Tech Apps Google Doc.
- At the TOP of the Doc write about how you can use what you learned today outside of this classroom.
- SHARE the Doc with me AGAIN–just click SHARE