WORD UNIT TEST–FINISH TODAY
Create the following documents using Microsoft Word for your Dream Team:
- Create a 3 column table that includes your team’s schedule. Be sure to include the following:
- the team logo should be on the schedule somewhere
- include a title at the top “TEAM SCHEUDLE”
- column 1 should be the date of the game/competition
- column 2 should be the name of the team you are competing against
- column 3 should indicate whether the game is home or away
- include at least 5 dates
- format the table to make it look appealing–here are some suggestions:
- use shading & color
- change the font & font size
- use cell merge & cell split
- Create a letter & envelope to send to your fans inviting them to your games. You will include the schedule in the envelope with the letter. Use Joe Gendron’s letter in W 3 to help you set up the letter. This letter only needs to be 1 paragraph with 3-5 sentences. You will need to use your team letterhead to create the file an you will need to use your team logo & address on the envelope. The mailing address on the envelope can be the name and address of a friend or you can make it up. Be sure to format it correctly.
- Print the schedule, letter, & envelope when you are done.