MAKE UP DAY
If you are caught up (you will work on this next class also):
IMPORTANT: EVERYDAY SHARE A GOOGLE DOC WITH ME AT THE END OF CLASS TELLING ME HOW FAR YOU GOT AND WHAT YOU LEARNED!! THIS WILL BE GRADED!! YOU ARE EXPECTED TO REMEMBER TO DO THIS EVERYDAY–WHETHER YOU ARE REMINDED OR NOT!!!
Before you leave today you will know how to merge & center cells and how to shade and use different colors in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Typing Web: Please keep your eyes on your screen while you practice!!
- THE DREAM TEAM EXCEL UNIT
- E 3–Season Schedule–PLANNING FORM–Open it & print it & do it
- When you are done planning the schedule, follow these written instructions:
- Create a new blank workbook using Excel
- Save the workbook to your 7th Grade Tech Apps The Dream Team folder as E-3 Season Schedule
- In cell A1, enter the title: YOUR TEAM NAME 20XX Season Schedule–enter YOUR team name & the current year
- Merge & center align the title across the four columns of the worksheet
- Point to the middle of cell A1 & click & drag to cell D1
- On the HOME tab click MERGE & CENTER
- Format the title with an appropriate font size, style, & color–use Joe’s as an example
- In cells A2 to D2 enter the following column headings: Date, Opponent, Location, Time
- Complete the spreadsheet with the information for the E-3 Planning Form
- See if you can figure out how to do the following:
- Shade each row that contains an away game
- Format the worksheet using your team colors
- Rename the worksheet tab Season Schedule
- Open the 7th Grade Tech Apps Google Doc.
- At the TOP of the Doc write about how you can use what you learned today outside of this classroom.
- SHARE the Doc with me AGAIN–just click SHARE