Before you leave today you will know how to use Microsoft Publisher to create graphic design projects for your dream team.
- Typing Web: Please keep your eyes on your screen while you practice!!
- THE DREAM TEAM DESKTOP PUBLISHING UNIT
- DTP 1, 2, 3–WATCH THIS VIDEO TO HELP YOU
- The VIP pass should be 2.75 by 4.75
- The TShirt design should be the whole page
- Print the Business Card, VIP Pass, and T-Shirt Design
- Open the 7th Grade Tech Apps Word Online for and at the TOP write about how you can use what you learned today outside of this classroom. SHARE the file with me AGAIN.
Before you leave today you will know how to use Microsoft Publisher to design a magazine advertisement for your Dream Team.
- THE DREAM TEAM DESKTOP PUBLISHING UNIT–DTP 4–MAGAZINE ADVERTISEMENT–read the directions in the book–use Joe’s example on page 13 to help you. Follow these instructions:
- Create a new file using Microsoft Publisher
- You may use the entire paper–8.5 by 11 for the advertisement–like Joe did
- Your advertisement must grab the reader’s attention with an easy-to-read message
- Look at some sample advertisements online to get ideas for your advertisement
- Your message and team logo should be the two most prominent elements on the advertisement–Look at Joe’s
- Use only 1 to 2 different fonts
- Print when you are done
- Open the 7th Grade Tech Apps Google Doc. At the TOP of the Doc write about how you can use what you learned today outside of this classroom. SHARE the Doc with me AGAIN–just click SHARE