IMPORTANT: EVERYDAY SHARE A GOOGLE DOC WITH ME AT THE END OF CLASS TELLING ME HOW FAR YOU GOT AND WHAT YOU LEARNED!! THIS WILL BE GRADED!! YOU ARE EXPECTED TO REMEMBER TO DO THIS EVERYDAY–WHETHER YOU ARE REMINDED OR NOT!!!
Before you leave today you will know how to use Microsoft Publisher to design a magazine advertisement for your Dream Team.
- FINISH THIS FROM LAST CLASS:
- THE DREAM TEAM DESKTOP PUBLISHING UNIT–DTP 4–MAGAZINE ADVERTISEMENT–read the directions in the book–use Joe’s example on page 13 to help you. Follow these instructions:
- Create a new file using Microsoft Publisher
- You may use the entire paper–8.5 by 11 for the advertisement–like Joe did
- Your advertisement must grab the reader’s attention with an easy-to-read message
- Look at some sample advertisements online to get ideas for your advertisement
- Your message and team logo should be the two most prominent elements on the advertisement–Look at Joe’s
- Use only 1 to 2 different fonts
- Print when you are done
- Open the 7th Grade Tech Apps Google Doc. At the TOP of the Doc write about how you can use what you learned today outside of this classroom. SHARE the Doc with me AGAIN–just click SHARE