YOU HAVE TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO CLASSES TO FINISH THIS LESSON PLAN
Today you will continue to create your Dream Team Website.
GOAL: Before you leave today you will make all the pages in your site contain information about YOUR Dream Team
- WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN HOW TO ADD STRUCTURE & OBJECTS TO YOUR WEB PAGES
- WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN HOW TO INSERT ITEMS IN THE MEDIA & MORE SECTIONS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF YOUR WEEBLY SCREEN
- Click ELEMENT and try to add as many different elements as you can today. EXPERIMENT!! Use ALL the elements except Custom HTML and Search Box
- Photo Gallery
- Slide Show
- YouTube video
- Watch this video about How to Publish a Weebly site.
Send the link for the published site to me by copying the ink and pasting it in a Google Doc shared with me. Also, in the Google Doc, do you have your own PERSONAL email address? If you do, please type it in the Google Doc also.
- Continue to customize your web pages using what you learned in the video. Be sure to include the following (1 per page of your website):
- Use different page layouts
- Insert an animated clipart (EXTRA CREDIT)
- Insert a photo gallery
- Insert a slide show
- Insert a form
- Limit scrolling–use 2-3 columns if necessary on a page
- Insert a map
- Insert other Media & More options to make your site impressive.
- Load your projects from this class somewhere in your website:
- Team Logo
- Team Roster
- Letter to the League
- Press Release
- Equipment Inventory List
- Player Personnel Form
- Average Salary
- Season Schedule
- Projected Revenue from Ticket Sales
- Top 5 Salaries
- Business Card
- VIP Pass
- T-Shirt Design
- Magazine Advertisement
- Publish the site again to update it.