Before you leave today you will know how to create a memo using Microsoft Word. You will also have the opportunity to apply the employability skills of following written & verbal instruction. Be sure to read everything below BEFORE doing it!!
- DO THIS VIDEO FIRST TODAY TO GET LOGGED IN TO YOUR ONEDRIVE ON YOUR COMPUTER
- Typing Web: Please keep your eyes on your screen while you practice!!
- FINISH: THE DREAM TEAM PRE-GAME
- PG 1 Instructor Memo–Get your planning sheet from your teacher that you finished last class
- WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE A MEMO USING A TEMPLATE IN WORD—MAXIMIZE the video on your CHROMEBOOK & do exactly what I am doing in the video using the computer you are sitting at in my classroom.
- At about the 5:40 mark, when I choose Google Drive, YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ONEDRIVE!!
- At about the 5:50 mark, you can also choose the HP COLOR LASERJET M553 for a printer instead of the Office Jet Pro 8600 printer–you can use EITHER printer in this class.
- Go to your Word Online file for this class. Write 3 to 5 sentences about your expectations for this class. Be sure to SHARE the file with firstname.lastname@example.org