PAY DAY, FINE DAY, BILL DAY, AUCTION DAY
- Confirm deposits & withdrawals for the bankers–collect the deposit & withdrawal slips
- Confirm deposits & withdrawals for your customers–collect the deposit & withdrawal slips
- Make out everyone’s paychecks & distribute them
- Make sure there are enough copies of all documents in the shelf
- Make a list of items for the auction and include the price–place the list somewhere in the classroom where everyone can see it
VISUAL DISPLAY ARTIST:
- Make a sign using Publisher that shows a positive & motivating picture and/or quote
- Make sure only paper is in the recycle bin
- Make signs to hang around the school that encourage people to recycle
- Research ways to reduce fossil fuel usage
- Make signs encouraging energy conservation
- Make signs that offer tips on how to conserve energy
- Make a list of people in the class
- Let everyone know who had perfect attendance since the last payday/bill day
- When people are absent, email them to let them know what happened in class and encourage them to request Mrs. Weber for Comet Time to get caught up.
- On a half piece of paper, write down the name of 1 person in this class that you think deserves a bonus and explain why you think they deserve a bonus. This will be read to the class. I will not read your name though.
- Get your paycheck from your clerk
- Enter the amount on your paycheck into your Google Sheet as a deposit. Be sure to date it appropriately.
- Endorse your paycheck & give it to your banker. Your banker will give you the money from your paycheck
- Record your rent payment in your Google Sheet–$500 and give your rent payment to the designated person.
- Record your electric bill payment in your Google Sheet–$150 and give your electric payment to the electrician
- Check with the attendance monitor–if you had perfect attendance since the last pay day/bill day:
- make a deposit of $100 to your Google Sheet
- get your $100 from the attendance monitor
- Record any other unexpected bills (if any) and pay them
- Record any other unexpected deposits (bonuses or lottery winnings)
- Deposit any cash you have left with your banker–fill out a deposit slip and give the slip and your cash to your banker
- COMPARE YOUR SPREADSHEET WITH YOUR BANKER’S VERSION OF YOUR SPREADSHEET TO BE SURE YOU BOTH AGREE!!
- Check out the list of auction items & determine which ones you would like to purchase (and can afford to purchase!)
- PLAY LEMONADE STAND WHEN YOU ARE DONE