PAY DAY, AUCTION DAY
- On a half piece of paper, write down the name of 1 person in this class that you think deserves a bonus and explain why you think they deserve a bonus. This will be read to the class. I will not read your name though.
- Get your paycheck from your clerk
- Enter the amount on your paycheck into your Google Sheet as a deposit. Be sure to date it appropriately.
- Endorse your paycheck & give it to your banker. Your banker will give you the money from your paycheck
- Record any other unexpected bills and pay them–You went grocery shopping for the month–$200–Give the cash to your teacher.
- Record any other unexpected deposits
- COMPARE YOUR SPREADSHEET WITH YOUR BANKER’S VERSION OF YOUR SPREADSHEET TO BE SURE YOU BOTH AGREE!!
- Check out the list of auction items & determine which ones you would like to purchase (and can afford to purchase!)–use CASH to purchase items from the auction
- Deposit any cash you have left with your banker–fill out a deposit slip and give the slip and your cash to your banker
- Check JMC & do any missing work
- LEARN HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS!! Read about and play LEMONADE STAND for the rest of class.