WRITE ON THE INSIDE OF YOUR FOLDER YOUR JOB AND WHAT THE NEXT PERSON SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOUR JOB AND THE MATERIALS THEY NEED FOR THIS FOLDER FOR THEIR JOB
PAY DAY, FINE DAY, BILL DAY, AUCTION DAY
- Confirm deposits & withdrawals for the bankers–collect the deposit & withdrawal slips
- Confirm deposits & withdrawals for your customers–collect the deposit & withdrawal slips
- Make out everyone’s paychecks & distribute them
- Make sure there are enough copies of all documents in the shelf
- Make a list of items for the auction and include the price–place the list somewhere in the classroom where everyone can see it
VISUAL DISPLAY ARTIST:
- Make a sign using Publisher that shows a positive & motivating picture and/or quote
- Make sure only paper is in the recycle bin
- Make signs to hang around the school that encourage people to recycle
- Research ways to reduce fossil fuel usage
- Make signs encouraging energy conservation
- Make signs that offer tips on how to conserve energy
- Make a list of people in the class
- Let everyone know who had perfect attendance since the last payday/bill day
- When people are absent, email them to let them know what happened in class and encourage them to request Mrs. Weber for Comet Time to get caught up.
- On a half piece of paper, write down the name of 1 person in this class that you think deserves a bonus and explain why you think they deserve a bonus. This will be read to the class. I will not read your name though.
- Get your paycheck from your clerk
- Enter the amount on your paycheck into your Google Sheet as a deposit. Be sure to date it appropriately.
- Endorse your paycheck & give it to your banker. Your banker will give you the money from your paycheck
- Record your rent payment in your Google Sheet–$500 and give your rent payment to the designated person.
- Record your electric bill payment in your Google Sheet–$150 and give your electric payment to the electrician
- Check with the attendance monitor–if you had perfect attendance since the last pay day/bill day:
- make a deposit of $100 to your Google Sheet
- get your $100 from the attendance monitor
- Record any other unexpected bills (if any) and pay them
- Record any other unexpected deposits (bonuses or lottery winnings)
- Deposit any cash you have left with your banker–fill out a deposit slip and give the slip and your cash to your banker
- COMPARE YOUR SPREADSHEET WITH YOUR BANKER’S VERSION OF YOUR SPREADSHEET TO BE SURE YOU BOTH AGREE!!
- Check out the list of auction items & determine which ones you would like to purchase (and can afford to purchase!)
- Learn how to run a business by playing these games: Tycoon Business, Hot-Shot Business, Lemonade Stand