GOAL: When you leave class today, you will be able to………
- Create your own business plan for a product/service
- Analyze sample business pitches for effectiveness
- Write and present a business pitch for the class
- Watch 2 samples of “Shark Tank” Business Pitches via YouTube examples. Rate effectiveness on scale of 1-10.
- Get the handout for Ideas for Business Starters
- Get into groups of 2-3 to complete the Building a Business Pitch note-taking sheet
- Get the “Building a Business Plan” worksheet–You will write a script of your own business plan to present to your peers, persuading them to invest in your company.
- When finished, you will present your pitches to the class
- If you finish early:
- Draw an advertisement for your business
- Generate ideas for possible commercials
- Research and explore possible locations for your business in your local community
- In your Word Online file for this class:
- Choose whether or not they would invest in your classmates businesses.
- You should articulate whether you thought the business pitch was effective and why
- Coffee Shop