Build Your Blueprint: Using your knowledge and experience from the course, you will set your own financial goals and make plans for your future. Your answers create a portfolio piece – your “Blueprint” – that can be printed or shared with others. This personalized document details your future career interests, plans for post secondary education, and next action steps.
GOAL: When you leave class today you will be able to ……….
- Understand that attitudes and values affect financial decisions
- Identify and reflect on their personal values, financial habits and mindsets
- Apply systematic decision making to setting and achieving financial goals
- Construct and prioritize personal financial goals
- Determine the cost of achieving a goal
- Give examples of how decisions made today can affect future opportunities
- Devise a strategy to finance the costs of post-secondary education
- Log in to everfi. com
- Complete Module 7: Build Your Blueprint
- Play Stax as a group–link is in last class’ lesson plan