YOU HAVE TODAY TO FINISH THIS
GOAL: You will begin developing your own business!
- Get with a partner and create the Business Proposal–include the following:
- Name of your business
- Hours you will be open
- What do you do? (Fix, sell, build, feed, serve, help?)
- Location of the business. Is it a small, rural community or a large, urban community? Where in the town will you be located? Actually choose a location. Explain why that location will be good for your business.
- Identify the competition in your business area and location.
- How many employees will you need? You must have at least 3. What specific positions will these employees hold? Give details.
- Why do you think your business will succeed?
- WATCH THIS TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Graphics to help convey your ideas—could be photos, organization chart, map, etc.
- Include a LOGO for your business
- Include a SLOGAN for your business
- Share the Logo with me through Googe Drive online–go to Google Drive online, right click the logo file, click SHARE, type my email address: email@example.com