GOAL: Before you leave class today you will apply what you have learned about Google Presentation by creating a presentation on a topic of your choice that will educate your audience.
- Here is how you will be graded
- Share your Presentation with your classmates AND with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print speaker notes–turn it in
- Bring up your presentation in Google
- File menu
- Download As
- Get into PowerPoint
- Open the presentation you just downloaded
- Notes Pages
- View the presentations sent by your classmates. Provide positive feedback for them on the Wall below. You may want to respond to the following questions:
- What did you like about how they set it up?
- What did you learn about their topic?
- What suggestions do you have for them?
Make Up Work–Check JMC. Turn in all ZEROS.