Smart Shopping: Today you will be introduced to David, a middle school student that wants to redecorate his room on a limited budget. You must prioritize David’s budget, use comparison-shopping methods to decide which specific items to buy, research upcoming spending decisions, and make smart choices about when to spend or save.
GOAL: After today you will be able to……
- Define and identify opportunity cost in a given scenario
- Describe and prioritize the components of a budget based on an individual’s preferences
- Prioritize and differentiate between an individual’s needs and wants
- Apply comparison shopping methods, such as gathering price and quality information, comparing spending and non-spending alternative, and comparing unit price information
- Analyze whether information from sources are accurate and reliable when comparing products and services.
- Log in to everfi.com
- Complete Module 2
- In your Word Online file, write about how you met the the goals above.
- typing.com–fingers on home row & eyes on your screen…..