Skip to content (Press Enter)
In Mrs. Weber’s classroom (and in life), ALWAYS remember to do the following:
- Show initiative.
- Work together.
- Ask for help.
- Help others.
- Be resourceful & find a way.
- Give 100% of your best in all that you do.
- Your thoughts become your actions–make them POSITIVE at all times.
- You are ALWAYS setting an example for someone–make it a GOOD one at all times.
- Be kind to everyone–treat everyone the way YOU would like to be treated.
- Look for the BEST in EVERYONE. Practice empathy.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
TESTS/PROJECTS–70% of total grade
DAILY ASSIGNMENTS/HOMEWORK–30% of total grade
|59 & lower||F|